[PW] Writer Bill Crider is going into hospice care

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 21:28:25 PST 2017

Bill Crider, who among so many other services to the literary community has helped with a number of RA queries sent through Fiction-L, has shared some very bad news today, on his blog:
https://billcrider.blogspot.com/2017/12/update.html

He's been a generous spirit, an active fan and an impressive writer of fiction, particularly in crime fiction, western fiction and horror fiction and also beyond, and of nonfiction and poetry, for decades, after and alongside a career as a professor and teacher of younger students.
And I'm not sure I know of anyone who has an unkind word to say about him.
Todd Mason