[PW] Looking for Nat Hentoff article in VILLAGE VOICE

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:18:50 PST 2017

Goggle scanned issues of "The Village Voice" and added them to their
newspaper archive. Some are still available here:

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=KEtq3P1Vf8oC

I tried a few searches for Hentoff and Peanuts without success.

Google has, in effect, abandoned the newspaper archive, and much of
the content has been removed over time. The coverage is sparse in "The
Village Voice" archive, e.g., 5 of 51 issues in 1961 and 5 of 51
issues in 1962.

Garson