[PW] ? Alan Shepard Quotation (Quotation Query #787)

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 3 14:25:05 PST 2017

Hi, Fred --

I searched the Naval Academy library catalog, and found a citation to a
biography of Shepard, Light This Candle.  Here's an OCLC record for the
title:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/light-this-candle-the-life-and-times-of-alan-s
hepard/oclc/76794937?referer=br&ht=edition

This is a link to a sound recording of Shepard's flight from LC:
https://catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/holdingsInfo?searchId=11295&recCount=25&recPoi
nter=10&bibId=9835659.  LC doesn't own it.

I don't know how to search for his papers, but if you can locate them, there
might be an answer in that collection.

HTH!