[PW] Looking for Nat Hentoff article in VILLAGE VOICE

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Sun Dec 3 11:52:16 PST 2017

A colleague on another of my lists is looking for the citation to an
article (or column?) by Nat Hentoff concerning the comic strip
PEANUTS, which apparently appeared in the VILLAGE VOICE at some time
in the early 1960s (probably 1960-1962 period).

I believe a searchable electronic subscription database of the VILLAGE
VOICE exists, but my library (U of Minnesota) does not have access to
it.  If one of the Wombats does, perhaps s/he could search and let us
know if a citation is found?  (I believe my colleague just needs the
citation, not -- at the moment, at least -- the full text etc.)

Many thanks,

Dennis Lien // (retired from) U of Minnesota Libraries // d-lien at umn.edu