[PW] Query: Harper's article about wreck on M&NA railroad ca 1908

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Sun Dec 3 11:37:46 PST 2017

I belatedly remembered that my U of Minnesota Libraries has a
searchable fulltext HARPER'S BAZAAR database which describes itself as
"A comprehensive, searchable archive of every page, advertisement, and
cover of every issue of Harper's Bazaar from its first appearance in
1867 to the current month."

So I searched that with a number of name etc. variations but couldn't
get a nibble on the article sought.  Another theory busted.

HARPER'S WEEKLY is still a possibility, though, I'd think.

Dennis Lien // (retired from) U of Minnesota Libraries // d-lien at umn.edu