[PW] Query: Harper's article about wreck on M&NA railroad ca 1908

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sat Dec 2 19:16:01 PST 2017

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Bradley Scott <bradley.a.scott at gmail.com>
wrote:

The reference is in an article entitled "The Railroad Under Greers Ferry
> Lake", by James McGregor, which describes a wreck that occurred on the
> railroad (which was then called the Missouri & North Arkansas) on Sept. 6,
> 1908, near Edgemont, Arkansas.  Toward the end of the article is the
> following statement:

I can't help with this, but I would encourage any W#mbats interested in
traction to commit at <
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/105759/railways-and-railroads>,
which is an attempt to create a Stack Exchange site for railroading
enthusiasts of all types.  We have only 23% of the folks we need for the
site to be launched in beta test.

        "Not to know The Smiths is not to know K.X.U."  --K.X.U.