[PW] ? Recent Television Catchphrases (Quotation Query #786)

censored ash966 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:23:01 PST 2017

"Silence! Bring back my girls."

"Two queens stand before me. Ladies, this is your last chance to
impress me and save yourself from elimination. The time has come for
you to lip sync for your life. Good luck and don't f*** it up." -
RuPaul's Drag Race.

--Andrea Herman
St. Paul Public Library

email: ash966 at bitstream.net
web page: http://www.badassjfro.net/
"Oh don't the days seem lank and long
When all goes right and nothing goes wrong
And isn't your life extremely flat
When you've nothing whatever to grumble at?"

        --W.S. Gilbert