[PW] Verifying Duchamp Quote

Elizabeth Barksdale ebarksdale at udallas.edu
Tue Nov 28 07:57:31 PST 2017

Garson and Marci, you're amazing! Thank you for finding this info and
saving me from having to wrestle with our ornery microfiche machine.

My patron is also very grateful, but he's worried Newsweek isn't the most
scholarly. I see where he's coming from there. I'll keep looking, but a
general question for Garson and everyone else-- has it ever been your
experience that sometimes quotes are possibly real, maybe hearsay, and
there's not a sure way to know which is which?

Thanks,
Liz

ebarksdale at udallas.edu