[PW] Children's book ID

Gillian Wiseman gillianw at wacotx.gov
Wed Nov 22 08:06:29 PST 2017

I'm sure most people on the list are aware, but I thought I'd mention - Goodreads has a group called "What's the Title of that Book" that is very efficient at finding "forgotten" books for folks. There are some specific rules about how to post, but once you understand them, it is a fun and effective resource. I often check in there when things are slow on the desk and try to answer anything that sounds familiar to me.