[PW] Children's book ID

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:34:58 PST 2017

I've been trying to find out more information; turns out the patron was
asking on behalf of someone else. She's trying to get in touch with him to
see if he remembers anything else.  Apparently it was read aloud to the
class by a fifth grade teacher (but no info on how long ago patron's friend
would have been in fifth grade!) "The Foundling" is the story in which
Dalben gains wisdom and it was my best guess but there's been a distinct
lack of feedback.  Thanks for your interest and I will certainly pass along
any extra tidbits of information as I get them. I do appreciate you taking
the time to write!

Jeanne, a bit frustrated