[PW] Unsubscribe

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 2 14:00:57 PDT 2017

On 3/11/2017 07:01, Welch, Dianne wrote:
> Please UNsubscribe me from this listserve!

You are wasting your time sending that here.  I am sending this here, so
people know you have been told how to solve this problem.

Look at the bottom of your email to this list, find the web link, go
there, and follow the links. You will be a member of one of:

Project Wombat “Classic”, Project Wombat Open, or Project Wombat FM.

Click on the three links, one at a time, go to the Options section,
enter your email address, and fix it for yourself.

If you really can't manage it, contact me OFF-list, and I will help you.

cheers

Peter Macinnis           petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Breeder of Pedigreed racing leeches (GT stripes extra)
centipede farrier  (special bulk rates for millipedes)
http://oldblockwriter.blogspot.com/