[PW] John Selden's "De jure naturali et gentium juxta disciplinam Ebraeor...

Solomons1pal at aol.com Solomons1pal at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 15:26:00 PDT 2017

Dear Mr Frederick,

   Are you aware that G. J. Toomer, John Selden:  A Life in Scholarship
(Oxford, 2009), vol. II, pages 490-562, offers a  detailed description (in
English) of the work whose translation you're  seeking.  It is not a
translation, but it may offer the information your  client wants.

                    Mark Halpern

In a message dated 10/11/2017 10:18:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,