[PW] Is there anyone on this list from OCLC/WorldCat?

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 12 11:46:03 PDT 2017

Hi, Denny --

Here are links to two records (with holdings) I found:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/memories-and-reflections/oclc/250015508?refere
r=br&ht=edition

http://www.worldcat.org/title/uncle-cleans-up/oclc/310156664&referer=brief_r
esults

I haven't checked the libraries' catalogs to learn if they still own the
books.