[PW] Saying: A disordered desk was a sign of genius. (Request help accessing 1947 and 1950 "Typo Graphic")

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sun Sep 24 16:15:47 PDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 4:19 PM, d-lien University of Minnesota <
d-lien at umn.edu> wrote:

Just my two cents, or 1.7 cents after my agent takes out a commission.

An agent's kid asks his father for a dollar.  "Wuddaya want 90 cents for,
kid?"

"Why yes, I'm 10% Jewish on my agent's side."  --Connie Francis

And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled,
maddening beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous
flutes from inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond Time; the
detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and
absurdly the gigantic tenebrous ultimate gods --the blind, voiceless,
mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep. (Lovecraft)