[PW] ? Truman-Related Information (Quotation Query #781)

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:06:49 PDT 2017

Birth-death info and timeline of occupations for Eugene Purcell
Eugene I. "Buck" PurcellBirth: 3 March 1882, Independence, Jackson County, Missouri
Death: 8 May 1936, Independence, Jackson County, MissouriBurial: 11 MAY 1936, Woodlawn Cem.-Independence, Jackson County, Missouri
1910 United States Federal CensusIndependence Ward 3, Jackson, MissouriDay laborer
1918 WWI Draft Card
Deputy County Recorder, County Court House
1920 United States Federal Census
Independence Ward 3, Jackson, MissouriChief Deputy, County Recorder
1926 Independence, Missouri, City DirectoryDeputy Circuit Clerk
1930 United States Federal CensusCounty Investigator Jackson Co.
1933 Kansas City, Missouri, City Directory
Judge County Court Eastern Division
1934 Kansas City, Missouri, City DirectoryJudge County Court Eastern Division
1935 Kansas City, Missouri, City Directorypresiding judge County Court Eastern Division
Sue W