[PW] Quote: First they ignore you; then . . . and then you win

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 06:41:44 PDT 2017

This is a follow-up to a request I made in June 2017 about access to
an issue of WIN Magazine.

Based on Donna Halper's suggestion I contacted War Resisters League in
New York (the successor organization to the group that published WIN
Magazine). They were unable to verify the citation, but they helpfully
suggested that I contact the Swarthmore College Peace Collection in
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, and they were able to help.

Here is a link to the new Quote Investigator entry on the famous
saying attributed to Gandhi:

First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Attack You,
Then You Win
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/08/13/stages/

Here are the details for the WIN Magazine citation: