[PW] Singer Sewing Machines

Dona Ahmed adona47 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 21:56:51 PDT 2017

I'm looking for a book and I wonder if one of you can help me it's about an actress who goes to Hollywood and meets a man who says he can help her but instead he beats her almost to death and she ends up having to have plastic surgery. Afterwards she changes her name and becomes another person and she becomes an actress after all and it's also about another woman who is a prostitute who at the end of the book goes after the man who beat her come to find out sister

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 at 9:26 AM, Kay Lancaster<kay at hub.fern.com> wrote:   The Grace Rogers Cooper book and some of the sewing machine trade
literature and some additional resources are online at
http://www.sil.si.edu/DigitalCollections/Trade-Literature/Sewing-Machines/introduction/

In addition, I would also try a couple of collectors sites
online: ismacs.net and needlebar.org -- I have personally not
seen any discussion of designers of Singer's decals, but that's
not my area of interest in sewing, and I mainly have been on
those sites to pick up sections of manuals to help me get some
old machines going again.

Singer has been through so much corporate upheaval over the
years that much of the information may be lost.

Kay
Project Wombat - Project-Wombat-Open
list at project-wombat.org