[PW] Abbreviation

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 17:50:21 PDT 2017

An ex military-brat friend notes "Signal Training Regiment" might also be the culprit, and directs us to this link:Home | The Digital Collections of the National WWII Museum : Oral Histories

|   |
Home | The Digital Collections of the National WWII Museum : Oral Histories
   |  |

 TMFFB: THE BARBIE MURDERS aka PICNIC ON NEARSIDE by John Varley (Berkley 1980)
https://oldgreycat.wordpress.com/author/oldgreycat/