[PW] Singer Sewing Machines

Kay Lancaster kay at hub.fern.com
Thu Aug 3 09:40:12 PDT 2017

The Grace Rogers Cooper book and some of the sewing machine trade
literature and some additional resources are online at
http://www.sil.si.edu/DigitalCollections/Trade-Literature/Sewing-Machines/introduction/

In addition, I would also try a couple of collectors sites
online: ismacs.net and needlebar.org -- I have personally not
seen any discussion of designers of Singer's decals, but that's
not my area of interest in sewing, and I mainly have been on
those sites to pick up sections of manuals to help me get some
old machines going again.

Singer has been through so much corporate upheaval over the
years that much of the information may be lost.

Kay