[PW] Singer Sewing Machines

Brenda Herren BrendaH at ci.st-helens.or.us
Thu Aug 3 11:55:10 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope I'm not being redundant or annoying...you might want to consult the International Sewing Machine Collectors Society (http://ismacs.net/).  They also have a guide to singer ornamentation sets, http://ismacs.net/singer_sewing_machine_company/decals/index.html.  Happy browsing.

Brenda

Brenda Herren-Kenaga, MLS, MA

Reference Librarian

St. Helens Public Library