[PW] Singer Sewing Machines

Colleen Kelly kellyco at hdsb.ca
Wed Aug 2 09:06:09 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for books on the history of Singer Sewing
Machines without much luck.

More specifically, I'd like to find information on the history of the
various decals and artwork that adorns the machines.

Can anyone point me to a book/catalogue/directory?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Colleen

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm
reading** The Last Neanderthal
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31932891-the-last-neanderthal>, **what
about you?*
We're your library.  You can ask us anything.

Colleen Kelly, LIT
Online/Web Library Technician
Library Services :: Halton District School Board
2050 Guelph Line
Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
hdsb.ca/library <http://www.hdsb.ca/library> |
facebook.com/HDSBLibraryServices/
<https://www.facebook.com/HDSBLibraryServices/>

"Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
~Charles Frazier

--
This e-mail and any attachments are the property of the Halton District
School Board and are  intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may