[PW] Name of book

Martha Sink msink at alamancelibraries.org
Tue Jul 11 05:17:07 PDT 2017

Maybe "Flavor of the Month" by Olivia Goldsmith

https://www.amazon.com/Flavor-Month-Olivia-Goldsmith/dp/0671794507/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1499775328&sr=8-2&keywords=olivia+goldsmith

Martha Sink
Associate Director of Technical Services
Alamance County Public Libraries
336-513-4754 Office  336-214-9606 Cell
www.alamancelibraries.org