[PW] Name of book

Dona Ahmed adona47 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 22:41:57 PDT 2017

I'm looking for the name of a book I don't remember the name of it or the name of the characters but there were three women that were hired to do a TV show one of the women was already an established stage actress and comedian she got plastic surgery so she could get the part. I believe another girl was a country girl that lived in a trailer park. And the last one I believe was a redhead who actually turned out to be a man but nobody knew till the end. And I believe it was written sometime in the 1990s

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android