[PW] Rare and elusive sheet music!!

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Tue Jun 27 10:54:05 PDT 2017

More negatives - neither title nor composers show up in any of the several online sheet music indexes I checked, including those on this page https://sfpl.org/?pg=2000024501 among others. Doesn't look like it was ever published as sheet music; several sites say you can pay to have someone try and create sheet music for you, and the one YouTube performance of this I saw says the player arranged the music himself.

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Librarian | Spokane Public Library
ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Read. Learn. Discover.
spokanelibrary.org