[PW] She Stoops to Conquer, or The Mistakes of the Night

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:19:59 PDT 2017

Brett—

Worldcat lists this particular version (probably on VHS) as in the
collection at West Chester University and 35 other institutions. Use the
search terms

"She Stoops to Conquer" "Juliet Mills"

INCLUDING the quotation marks and you'll get three results, two of which
are the item you're looking for.

I saw this particular version in high school and absolutely loved it. Best
of luck in staging it anew!

Best,

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*