[PW] Please unsubscribe me from this listserve!

Welch, Dianne welchld at marshallisd.com
Wed May 10 10:44:36 PDT 2017

I was required to join it in one of my MLIS classes and continue to get the
emails which I do find interesting. However, my email is inundated with the
countless requests for information and responses.

--
*Dianne Welch, MLIS*

Transition Coordinator
Vocational Experience Teacher
Marshall High School 903.927.8800 ext. 1169
Room 221 Classroom/Office

--

*"This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of the sender and