[PW] Request help Newsweek ProQuest for Frank Lloyd Wright quotation

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:02:17 PDT 2017

The article about the Frank Lloyd Wright quotation with an
acknowledgement to list members is now available here:

Man Will Atrophy All His Limbs But the Push-Button Finger
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/05/08/finger/

[Begin acknowledgement excerpt]
Special thanks to Dana Dalrymple of the Spokane Public Library who
precisely located the 1955 citation based on an incomplete citation.
Additional thanks to discussants Donna Halper, Barbara Schmidt, Sue
Kamm, Wilson Gray, and Joel Berson.
[End excerpt]

FYI: Other exciting quotation news, i.e., self-promotion you can skip.

Politifact recently cited an old article on the Quote Investigator website:

Website: Politifact.com
Title: Ivanka Trump's new book includes quote falsely (and frequently)
attributed to John Quincy Adams