[PW] Request help Newsweek ProQuest for Frank Lloyd Wright quotation

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:52:02 PDT 2017

Dana Dalrymple wrote:
> Okay, I found it. May 16th, 1955. I can send a copy to the list.

Wonderful! Thank you very much for examining all the pages numbered
98, and determining a precise citation.

The incomplete metadata I sent to the list was acquired via Google
Books which often specifies a year and volume number but not a month
or issue number.

The mailing list blocks attachments, I think. Nevertheless, your PDF
successfully reached me, and it shows all the pertinent information
including the date.

Garson