[PW] Request help Newsweek ProQuest for Frank Lloyd Wright quotation

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Mon May 8 09:52:16 PDT 2017

We've got the bound copies here. Do you have a more specific date? Vol. 45 covers Jan-June 1955, but the page numbers start over each issue. If not, it may take a bit to go through each page 98. I can send them to you directly if I find it.

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Reference Librarian | Spokane Public Library
spokanelibrary.org