[PW] Request help Newsweek ProQuest for Frank Lloyd Wright quotation

Barbara Schmidt schmidtbrb at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:42:21 PDT 2017

One article delivery service I have found useful is the one from University
of Wisconsin - Madison.  It was recommended to me by the University of
Michigan when I recently tried to obtain an article that google books had
digitized from a University of Michigan periodical.  University of Michigan
could not provide article delivery for independent researchers, but
University of Wisconsin can. The cost of this service is a minimum of $15
but it was well worth it for me at the time.  The website for this service
is:

https://wts.wisc.edu/

I was able to search their library catalog and determined they also had the
periodical that I needed in their holdings before I submitted my request.

Barb