[PW] Black Lesbian Authors from Arkansas

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan9 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:10:23 PDT 2017

I don't think there are any.  The only black lesbian author I know of for
certain is Nikki Baker, and as far as I know she's from San Francisco.

However, tell your colleague to sign up for the Lesfic Unbound yahoo group
and ask there; a great many members are authors, and a great many have been
deeply involved in the field in publishing as well as reading.  The group
can be found at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LesficUnbound/info

Even with the great reduction in list traffic due to facebook (which
affects all lists), it's a marvelous resource.

Metta,
Ivan

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Robert Robinette <rrobinette at astate.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am helping a faculty member working on her dissertation proposal. I have
> been stumped trying to find anyone who fits the description in the subject
> line: Black, lesbian, Arkansan, published author. She's specifically hoping
> to find a memoir or autobiography. If anyone knows even a single person who
> falls into this category, I would be very grateful if you'd share that
> information with me. I also welcome any pointers toward potentially helpful
> resources. Thanks for your help.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Robert Robinette
>
> Dean B. Ellis Library
>
> Arkansas State University
>
> rrobinette at astate.edu

Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.pauahtun.org/
http://www.python.org/workshops/1998-11/proceedings/papers/laningham/laningham.html
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours