[PW] Black Lesbian Authors from Arkansas

Robert Robinette rrobinette at astate.edu
Tue May 2 13:00:17 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am helping a faculty member working on her dissertation proposal. I have been stumped trying to find anyone who fits the description in the subject line: Black, lesbian, Arkansan, published author. She's specifically hoping to find a memoir or autobiography. If anyone knows even a single person who falls into this category, I would be very grateful if you'd share that information with me. I also welcome any pointers toward potentially helpful resources. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Robert Robinette

Dean B. Ellis Library

Arkansas State University