[PW] Quote: History is the unfolding of miscalculations. Barbara Tuchman

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Mon May 1 01:16:36 PDT 2017

Back on March 1st I made a request to the list regarding the quotation
in the subject line. The Quote Investigator website now has an entry
on this topic. Mailing list discussants Donna Halper and John Baker
are acknowledged.

History Is the Unfolding of Miscalculations
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/05/01/unfolding/

With appreciation
Garson