[PW] 1946 Letter?

Colleen Kelly kellyco at hdsb.ca
Thu Apr 27 07:19:15 PDT 2017

I am working with a student who is doing the research for her IB Historical
Investigation. She is looking specifically for a letter that was written
April 4, 1946 Sender: Mikhail Kharlamov Reciever: Georgii Malenkov (who was
the head Secretariat of the Central Committee of Communist Party of USSR).

Do you have any idea where we could find this letter published (generously
send a copy, or even book or article suggestions?)

Thank you so much!!

Colleen

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm
reading The Boy Who Drew Monsters
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20518987-the-boy-who-drew-monsters>, **
what about you?*
We're your library.  You can ask us anything.

Colleen Kelly, LIT
Online/Web Library Technician
Library Services :: Halton District School Board
2050 Guelph Line
Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
hdsb.ca/library <http://www.hdsb.ca/library> |
facebook.com/HDSBLibraryServices/
<https://www.facebook.com/HDSBLibraryServices/>

"Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
~Charles Frazier

--
This e-mail and any attachments are the property of the Halton District
School Board and are  intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may