[PW] Book on jigs and patterns

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Mon Apr 24 15:29:47 PDT 2017

Rosario Capotosto seems to have written several books on this topic from close to that time period by Popular Science -
https://spokanepl.on.worldcat.org/oclc/404086829 for example. Originally known as Capotosto's Woodworking Wisdom. Looks like one version was blue - https://www.amazon.com/Capotostos-Woodworking-Techniques-Projects-Capotosto/dp/0943822939

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Reference Librarian | Spokane Public Library
spokanelibrary.org