[PW] Spiš Castle - historical references?

Robert robert.verde at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:56:48 PDT 2017

This request is for my son, who has selected Spiš Castle, in Slovakia, as
the subject of a paper.  Are there any historical reference works
mentioning this castle, that are readily available to a middle-schooler?
We've found some works in Slovak, and the castle does have a nice web site,
but we're trying to find a few more sources he can use to research the
castle's role in history.

Not an urgent request, and really not looking for primary sources or
academic research papers, just something better than Wikipedia or IMDB (it
was a filming location for a couple of movies).

Thanks!

Robert Verde