[PW] A poem on Chaucer not about Chaucer

Pierrick L'Ebraly plebraly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 03:03:36 PDT 2017

Hello List,
I'm desperately looking for a poem describing William Chaucer's writing of
the Prologue.
It's a poem on a poem, but my searches for things like "metapoem" or "poem
on the poem" were unsuccessful given the nature of Chaucer's work.
In particular, in my memory the poem describes Chaucer's choice of tongue,
marking an hesitation between a French and a middle-English word.

Any help on that would be great!

Thanks to all for your attention and hope this message corresponds to the
list standards,

VicAche