[PW] Lost book

Jen Wilson jemawi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:13:10 PDT 2017

Just in case you don't get an answer here, the "Name that Book" group over
at LibraryThing.com is *amazing* at helping find books with minimal
details. They've helped me track down a number of romance novels from very
vague customer descriptions.

Cheers
Jen

On 23 March 2017 at 20:50, jenny babyb <flying_babyb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I read a romance novel ( thinking it may have been a silloutes) about a
> woman just out of jail who gets hired ny a small town newspaper while
> trying to prove her innocence. I recall she ended up living above a bakery
> i believe.. Anyone know the title?

*"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
Dorothy Parker*