[PW] Civil and Military Gazette

Meredith Dixon dixonm at pobox.com
Thu Mar 23 05:53:57 PDT 2017

This was just posted to the Kipling Mailbase, and the moderator asked
if anyone could help.  I thought the Wombats might be able to help.

From: Qaisra Khan <qaisrakhan at gmail.com>
Date: 23 March 2017 at 11:47:15 GMT
To: johnrad at btinternet.com
Subject: civil and military gazette

Hello-

I came across your website with great interest and wondered if I could
ask you a question? You may know the answer to it.

I was looking for a specific article in the civil and military gazette
from 1877 which I cannot seem to locate. I wondered if you may have
ever come across it, or if you have access to the archive of the
gazette? It is a 7 page article by Faquir Saiyad Jamal alDin on the
relics in the Mosque of Lahore.

You must get lots of random requests so I apologise in advance, but
any help at all would be  much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Qaisra Khan

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm at pobox.com>