[PW] ? Famous Quotations from Comic Strips (Quotation Query #768)

Sally Waters WATERS at law.stetson.edu
Sun Mar 19 19:37:17 PDT 2017

Calvin's version of the Serenity Prayer:

"The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference."  -- from Calvin and Hobbes

Sally G. Waters
Reference & Faculty Services Librarian
Dolly & Homer Hand Law Library
Stetson University College of Law