[PW] the non-panhandle part of the state is called what?

Linda Stephenson lindas at dbu.edu
Fri Feb 17 12:11:30 PST 2017

Texas has a panhandle and we, in the Dallas area, call our non-panhandle part of the state "North Texas" There's also east Texas, south Texas, and so on. I don't know how other states designate a non-panhandle part of their state. Does that help?

Linda Stephenson
Part Time Reference Librarian
Library
Dallas Baptist University