[PW] Failed Fraud Detection Checks

tedjnesbitt at netscape.net tedjnesbitt at netscape.net
Wed Feb 15 19:18:54 PST 2017

 Susan:

I have been reading your messages.  About every ten days, I get a message from Stumpers telling me that I an NOT getting
messages, because my e-mail is bouncing.  However, the messages telling me that I am NOT getting the messages
have no problem making their way into my e-mail!

Go figure.

Ted Nesbitt