[PW] Failed Fraud Detection Checks

Jeffrey Pike jpike at gpl.org
Wed Feb 15 12:07:18 PST 2017

Susan:

I see your replies. I, too, began seeing that message (although not on any W0mbat posts) after our consortium put us all on Office365 last fall. I assumed it was an Outlook anti-spam policy (unless you're not on Outlook; in that case, I don't know). If it does come from Outlook, then it's your email that thinks you're a fraud. I haven't tried, but it's possible if you right-click the label you would get an option to trust those messages.

Jeffrey Pike
Technology Services Librarian
Groton Public Library
Groton MA 01450