[PW] ? Peter Drucker Quotes (Quotation Query #713)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:41:44 PST 2017

Fred Shapiro wrote:
> For the second edition of the Yale Book of Quotations, I would
> welcome any suggestions of what are the most famous quotations
> by Peter Drucker.

The request above was made back in August 2014. I just posted a
pertinent quotation from Drucker on the Quote Investigator website:

There Is Surely Nothing Quite So Useless as Doing with Great
Efficiency What Should Not Be Done At All
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/02/09/efficient/

The QI article also mentions a closely related remark from Gore Vidal.
Thanks to Jeff Graf for his help.
Garson