[PW] Searching for a quote source

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:27:17 PST 2017

Below is an instance circa 1990. This citation is probably correct,
but GB snippet matches are sometimes faulty. I can double-check this
in a nearby library within a few days if you are interested. If the
saying was on a bumper sticker as indicated then antedating is
possible.

Year: 1990 Copyright (Year visible in snippet)
Book: Cheating: Maintaining Your Integrity in a Dishonest World