[PW] Looking for Storytelling movie title

Mary Capps ferness42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 06:53:56 PST 2017

There are a lot of films (big screen and television) based on the story of Scheherazade, so without knowing an approximate year, the best I can recommend is to run this list past him:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_influenced_by_One_Thousand_and_One_Nights#Film.2C_television_and_radio

Mary C. Capps, MSIS You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence. That's been the main reason for our policy of hiring wild animals as librarians. - Monty Python's Flying Circus.