[PW] Looking for Storytelling movie title

T.F. Mills phasco at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 16:22:59 PST 2017

On 27 Jan 2017 at 0:03, Julie Hatcher wrote:

> My patron is looking for a movie that he doesn't remember much about,
> except of the plot.  A husband and wife are royalty and he's not a
> good guy at night.  The wife keeps him up at night telling him stories
> to keep him awake.  The stories are intertwined and some of them are
> Arabian Nights, Aladdin, etc. He thinks it was like rated PG and not
> for little kids but teens & up.

That's the Scheherezade story. There have been many movie versions, including some
porno.  Search by that name in IMDB, and you might find the one you are looking for.

See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_influenced_by_One_Thousand_and_One_Nights
#Film.2C_television_and_radio

T.F. Mills