[PW] "The king's jurisdiction is as long as the king's arm"

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:58:46 PST 2017

The most similar line that occurs to me is "Your right to swing your arms
ends just where the other man's nose begins," attributed by a Wikipedia
contributor (in the entry for Oliver Wendell Holmes) to Zechariah Chafee,
"Freedom of Speech in Wartime," *Harvard Law Review *32 (1919): 932, 957.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*