[PW] Angela Davis Quote?

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:34:31 PST 2017

A little earlier, and not the exact quote, though a very similar sentiment.

Author: SUGA & SPICED COGNAC (@TAITEON)
Tweet: @MrIkeCarter HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING THE THINGS U CANT
CHANGE, U CHANGE THE THINGS U CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT!  CHANGE UR STATE OF
MIND!!
Date: 7:40 AM - 12 Oct 2009

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*