[PW] Clausewitz Quote (Quotation Query #763)

Perisho, Steve sperisho at spu.edu
Sat Jan 21 16:46:15 PST 2017

I haven't looked for another version, but "nothing other than" would be a bit closer to the German that you've got there.  And for Fortsetzung something like "pursuit" or "prosecution" would also work.

Steve Perisho
Theology and Philosophy Librarian
Seattle Pacific University

Tel.: 206 281 2417; Fax: 206 281 2936